2012/9/27 Suat Gönül <suatgo...@gmail.com>:
> It seem your code still has some artifact versions including "incubating"
> word. This should not be the case. Incubating keyword has been removed from
> all of the Stanbol artifacts after graduation. I guess you need a complete
> update.

No this is not entirely true. Dependencies to already released
bundles, like
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.model.clerezza:jar:0.10.0-incubating
(this is no SNAPSHOT dep), still have the incubating. So the dep seems
to be correct. And it is still available in Maven central.

I don't know where this failure comes from? Broken internet connection?

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt