Hi Melanie,

Currently that service works for me. Are you configuring a path from the
Felix Configuration console i.e {stanbol_host}/system/console/configMgr
through the "Apache Stanbol CMS Adapter Default RDF Bridge Configurations"
item? You should specify a valid "Content Repository Path" there. If you
already do so, could you send the error log?

Best,
Suat