Hi all,

I was trying to test the DBPedia Spotlight enhancer with a local installation of DBPedia Spotlight in an out-of-the-box Stanbol from the repository. So, I changed the URL of the service in dbpspotlightannotate engine to my point to my local service endpoint. When I tested it, the enhancement chain always stopped at language detection engine. I thought that maybe there was any error with my local installation, but then I tried again with the default URL endpoint (http://spotlight.dbpedia.org/rest/annotate) and got the same result. The only clue I have so far is the following message in the console where I run Stanbol:
/
//A servlet request, to the URI http://192.168.1.35:8080/enhancer/chain/dbpedia-spotlight, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected./

Does anyone know what can be happening??

Regards

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements
of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an
authorised signatory.

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is 222 Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road,
London W10 5JJ, UK.