Hi Iavor,

thanks for your quick response. Until have it configurable, to get by now, would it work just adding new languages to this parameter?

Thanks. Regards

El 03/12/12 15:58, Iavor Jelev escribió:
Hi Rafa,

you are correct, that's the cause. At the time we contributed it, we
aggreed on english. The parameter can be found in [path to
engines]/dbpspotlight/Constants.java

The parameter is called SUPPORTED_LANGUAGES.

I think it is time we make that configurable.

best,
Iavor