Hi Cristian,

After a quick look to Alchemy Relation Extraction demo, I would say they are "just" using a parsing tree to relate object to subject. There are a number of English parsers available out there. For instance, OpenNLP, which is widely used in Stanbol, has one [1]. Also Stanford CoreNLP [2] provides a syntactic tree parser. I'm not completely sure if you can reproduce Alchemy Relation Extraction service using any of these parsers, but initially I would say you can do it.

Regards