On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Cristian Petroaca
<cristian.petro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rupert,
>
> Agreed on the SettingAnnotation/ParticipantAnnotation/OccurentAnnotation
> data structure.
>
> Should I open up a Jira for all of this in order to encapsulate this
> information and establish the goals and these initial steps towards these
> goals?

Yes please. A JIRA issue for this work would be great.

> How should I proceed further? Should I create some design documents that
> need to be reviewed?

Usually it is the best to write design related text directly in JIRA
by using Markdown [1] syntax. This will allow us later to use this
text directly for the documentation on the Stanbol Webpage.

best
Rupert

[1] http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/