Hi

The disambiguation API is something we already talked about in the past.
I think that since we have already 4 disambiguation engines (dbpedia-mlt,
freebase neo4j, coreference, aida) we could try to find the best API
fitting the requirementes for all the already implemented disambiguation
engines and then adapt them to the new API.

This way , it will be easy to develop new disambiguation engines using the
new provided API.

I'm open to discussion and I can help in the development of the API.

Regards

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Dileepa Jayakody <dileepajayak...@gmail.com

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.