Hi Habib

In addition to my response to your other mail some minutes ago ...

When configuring the YardSite make sure you configure the current
FieldMappings for your Ontology

Given the example

<http://www.sample-xo.com/KM/smpl#1CGI>
  rdf:type smpl:ATR ;
  smpl:acronym "CGI" ;
  smpl:comment "Digital Services and Secure Connectivity for
Governments and key Industrial Sectors and Infrastructure, incl.
Security Solutions" ;
  smpl:level "1" ;
  smpl:refinedBy <http://www.sample-xo.com/KM/smpl#2CYS> ;
  smpl:refinedBy <http://www.sample-xo.com/KM/smpl#2INT> ;
  smpl:title "Secure Connectivity for Government and Industries" ;
.

you will need the mappings

http://www.sample-xo.com/KM/smpl#title > rdfs:label
http://www.sample-xo.com/KM/smpl#acronym > rdfs:label

to ensure that values of those fields are mapped to the rdfs:label -
the field used by default for EntityLinking.

Without those mappings linking will not work unless you configure the
engine to link against http://www.sample-xo.com/KM/smpl#title

Hope this helps
best
Rupert