Hi Kamila

Stanbol has very little ongoing development - mostly fixing bugs.
While their are for sure topics of interests - especially related to
information extraction and classification - I do not know if we would
be able to find 2 Developers plan to be active enough for Mentoring.

For me the GSoC 2018 timeline is troublesome as I will be mostly
offline in final evaluation period (6 - 21 August). So I would have a
hard time providing list minute feedback and would have a hard time to
do the final evaluation.

best
Rupert