  Yes, but you missed the column fpclassify (platforms where fpclassify
macro is defined).

                 Solaris   Windows   fpclassify   Other
   float            X         X          X          X
   double          fmt       fmt        fmt       printf
   long double    printf     fmt       printf     printf

> Btw., is there a test for this other than 22.locale.num.put?

  It seems, there is no such test.

Farid.