From: Farid Zaripov [far...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 7:34 PM
To: dev@stdcxx.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Retirement of stdcxx to the 'Attic'?

> Fans and contributors,
>
> it appears that the stdcxx project is entirely dormant.  The ASF has
> launched a new 'Attic' project over the past two years, to neatly
> retire dormant works until and unless a community comes along who
> wishes to revive the effort.
>
> As a simple formality your votes please;
>
>   [ ] +1 - stdcxx committee should be retired, with code sent to the Attic
>
>   [X] -1 - No, stdcxx should not fold, I am still contributing, and
>            [would serve|am serving] on its project management committee
>
> The results of this vote will be taken up by the ASF Board of Directors
> at their 15 Feb meeting.

   I have not too much time for active developing the stdcxx, but I can
review user patches, test them on a set of Microsoft compilers and
commit into svn.
In the other words, I can provide support of the stdcxx to the users if
any exist :). Also I plan to smoothly move the stdcxx in the C++ 0x
direction.
So my vote is: -1

Farid.

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.