Fans and contributors,

it appears that the stdcxx project is entirely dormant.  The ASF has
launched a new 'Attic' project over the past two years, to neatly
retire dormant works until and unless a community comes along who
wishes to revive the effort.

As a simple formality your votes please;

  [ ] +1 - stdcxx committee should be retired, with code sent to the Attic

  [X] -1 - No, stdcxx should not fold, I am still contributing, and
           [would serve|am serving] on its project management committee

The results of this vote will be taken up by the ASF Board of Directors
at their 15 Feb meeting.

I have not too much time for active developing the stdcxx, but I can review user patches, test them on a set of Microsoft compilers and commit into svn. In the other words, I can provide support of the stdcxx to the users if any exist :). Also I plan to smoothly move the stdcxx in the C++ 0x direction.
So my vote is: -1

Farid.