On 5/16/2012 1:08 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On May 16, 2012, at 1:00 PM, Stefan Teleman wrote:
>
>> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Travis Vitek
>> <travis.vi...@roguewave.com> wrote:

>>> The e-mails regarding the ICLAs were sent to the @private list on 5/1.
>>
>> Well, yes I got that. My problem is that I no longer receive emails
>> from @private. I used to, until about end of March/first week of
>> April. I even sent a bunch of emails to @private. If this is a
>> PMC".  So, here I am, contacting the stdcxx PMC about @private. I
>> would appreciate an answer.
>
> I defer to Bill (Bill Rowe, that is) regarding whether he is willing
> to share his emails.

Every PMC member should have access to the archives at
https://mail-search.apache.org/pmc/private-arch/stdcxx-private/
simply using your user/pass as with subversion.  I don't but that might
be because I'm a member and not a committer?

https://mail-search.apache.org/members/private-arch/stdcxx-private/
works for all ASF members and I'm seeing the archives, so the earlier
link should still work.