On 09/12/12 05:39 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
DESCRIPTION

* There was some licensing FUD discussed on the list, mostly to promote
   a "rationale" for moving the project elsewhere and/or releasing
   stdcxx under a different license. This has (hopefully) been clarified.
You willfully ignore the point and there is a clear need for an actionable item here. Should someone email legal-discuss or what's the correct process for this?
Once again - This is not about *my* views, your views or your cousin bob's views. If/when STDCXX ships to a large community of users their views may differ - At the very least the FSF has clearly stated their views which gives *others* concern. This point of objection needs to be resolved and we appreciate your help in doing so.