On Sep 13, 2012, at 1:12 PM, C. Bergström <cbergst...@pathscale.com> wrote:
> We appreciate you telling the choir, but it doesn't help resolve this.  How
> to best proceed?  Is legal-discuss the best way to go forward or something
> else?

Why? What are you looking for? And who is the expected audience?

Again, I have no desire to use Apache legal resources to resolve or
discuss "issues" that the PMC itself does not have. I see this
as your own personal venture, in which case you are free to use
your own resources.

If, however, you can formally and officially connect us with someone
who is refusing to use/bundle Apache stdcxx (and has the authority
to make such a decision), then the use of legal-discuss would be
warranted.