Hi Gaurav,
         Apache Storm development is very active and so is the community
         . If you look at our github repository here
https://github.com/apache/storm you can see we are all very busy in
building storm to add new features, improvements.
Appreciate that you took timeout to ask us :). As others noted we are
very much active and motivated community to make storm even better.

Thanks,
Harsha