Github user hmcl commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1131#issuecomment-188859042

    @tgravescs probably there is a bit of miscommunication here. I didn't
complete the spout part yet because I have been waiting on getting answers to
some follow up questions I made to the code review comments, such that I can
try to address them completely. I will push what I have, and trident can go in
separate if that fits your timeline better.