Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    @revans2
    I might be wrong with explaining my patch. My understanding is that `title`
is wrong instead of `code`. No need to be in local, just need to be available
at Blobstore.

    I didn't still see the details of Blobstore, so please correct me if I'm
wrong.

    I had a change to review this patch myself, and realize that I didn't rely
on implementation details.
    If local BlobStore is properly abstracted, BlobStore.filterAndListKeys()
should handle underlying mechanism, thus it should list keys from blobstore
regardless of locality of blob, and apply filter. So `code-ids` should be
working well with local and HDFS, and `diff-topology` should only have missing
topology code for all available blobstore replicas.

    If you also think title is wrong please let me know so that I can correct
JIRA and PR title. Thanks in advance!