sorry, hopefully the link goes through now:
http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2013/11/06/sending-metrics-from-storm-to-graphite

Sending Metrics from Storm to Graphite - Michael G. Noll
By Michael G. Noll
Sending application-level metrics from Storm topologies to the Graphite
monitoring system

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 1:13 PM, Alessandro Bellina