[ 1 ] Google Java Style
Guide<https://google.github.io/styleguide/javaguide.html>

[ 2 ] Sun Java Code
Conventions<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconventions-150003.pdf>

[ 4 ] HBase
style<https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/dev-support/hbase_eclipse_formatter.xml>
 (sorry all I could find was an eclipse XML config)

[ 3 ] Hadoop style<https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/CodeReviewChecklist> which is
described as java but with 2 spaces instead of 4.

[ ] Other (Please specify)
- Bobby

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 1:50:56 PM CDT, Bobby Evans
<ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> wrote:We would like to adopt a code style
standard for Apache Storm.  Please rank the following with 1 being the most
desired and 4 being the least desired (5 if you have a write in choice).  This
is not an official vote as per the ByLaws, but we will probably go with
whichever wins the most 1 votes (unless it is really close and then we may go
with some STeVe like ranking, but I want to avoid it because it is hard and I
might get the math wrong) This is open to everyone so please vote.

[ ] Google Java Style Guide<https://google.github.io/styleguide/javaguide.html>

[ ] Sun Java Code
Conventions<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconventions-150003.pdf>

[ ] HBase
style<https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/dev-support/hbase_eclipse_formatter.xml>
 (sorry all I could find was an eclipse XML config)

[ ] Hadoop style<https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/CodeReviewChecklist> which is
described as java but with 2 spaces instead of 4.

[ ] Other (Please specify)

I apologize if the formatting is bad I am forced to use a corporate sponsored
mail client that somehow messed up plain text formatting.  I don't know how.

- Bobby