Just a reminder to everyone that voting ends on Wednesday.

- Bobby

On Friday, April 28, 2017, 1:33:37 PM CDT, Kishorkumar Patil
<kpa...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> wrote:
[1] Google Java Style Guide<https://google.github.io/styleguide/javaguide.html>

[2] Sun Java Code
Conventions<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconventions-150003.pdf>

[3] HBase
style<https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/dev-support/hbase_eclipse_formatter.xml>
 (sorry all I could find was an eclipse XML config)

[4] Hadoop style<https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/CodeReviewChecklist> which is
described as java but with 2 spaces instead of 4.

-Kishor

    On Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:01 PM, Satish Duggana <sati...@apache.org>
is described as java but with 2 spaces instead of 4.

[3] Sun Java Code Conventions<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/
codeconventions-150003.pdf>

[4] HBase style<https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/dev-
support/hbase_eclipse_formatter.xml> (sorry all I could find was an eclipse
XML config)

Thanks,
~Satish.