We already initiated a discussion for 1.1.2 and 1.2.0 at several months
ago, and given that serious patches for storm-kafka-client are only in
1.2.0 because of heavy diverging of branches, I rather not wait for issues
which don't have due date.

I also don't want to have 1.3.0 and just let us focusing finalizing 2.0.0.
Technically, keeping both master and 1.x version lines actively has been
introducing redundant works and sometimes porting back (or forward) is even
harder than crafting origin patch. Most of pull requests require separate
pull request for 1.x version line, sometimes even also for 1.1.x version
line. This is clearly bad sign.

Regarding target version of metrics V2, let's discuss in that pull request,
or initiate another thread. I'd rather postpone deciding target version to
when it's ready to merge.

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 11월 17일 (금) 오전 10:43, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgo...@gmail.com>님이 작성: