Hi devs,

We have been exposing "standalone mode" of Storm SQL which leverages Storm
SQL in a JVM process rather than composing topology and run.
At a start we implemented both standalone and trident modes with same
approach, but while we improved Storm SQL by leveraging more features on
Calcite, we addressed only trident mode, and now twos are diverged.

I guess there is likely no actual user on standalone mode since its classes
are exposed but we didn't document it. I know a case, but the source codes
on standalone mode code are migrated to the project (and modified to
conform to the project) and the project no longer depends on Storm SQL.

If we all don't have any other case, how about dropping it and only
concentrate to trident mode?
(Btw, I'm trying to replace the backend on Storm SQL from Trident to
Streams API, which may make the mode name obsolete, but after dropping
standalone mode we don't even need the name for mode since there will be
only one mode.)

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)