Erik,

Open and honest opinions are always welcome. Even if they may come across as
harsh (and yours did not). We value your opinion, and that of the mesos
community.

I’d like to get these issues resolved and would ask others to help where they
can.

You’ve been very forthcoming with information to help resolve this. Please
don’t stop. The more information the better.

Thanks again,

-Taylor