Agreed for this topic: this is not related to current release candidate and
verifying release candidate is higher priority.
For me I didn't start verifying 1.1.2 / 1.0.6 RC2 because the other topic I
initiated could affect the current release. I'll post a short notice in
that discussion thread.

-Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2018년 1월 31일 (수) 오전 10:58, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgo...@gmail.com>님이 작성: