Hi devs,

I hopefully have a time to sort out issues regarding Storm 2.0.0 and link
to epic issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2714
(require login to Apache JIRA to see issues in epic)

I guess we are close to the release, mostly left reviewing some pending
pull requests, and some manual sanity tests.

Given that master branch is relatively stabilized for Travis CI build, as
well as style check and Java port make codebase better (at least for me), I
would really want to make Storm 2.0.0 released sooner than later, and rely
majorly on 2.x version line.

So I would propose dev folks to concentrate on remaining tasks for Storm
2.0.0 till we announce release. WDYT?

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)