Hello,

Thank you very much Bipin for your advice.
I did it, and good news, now the number of errors is much lower : from
several thousand errors to 73 errors.

First set of errors is very strange: in
/storm-cassandra/src/test/java/org/apache/storm/cassandra/trident/WeatherBatchSpout.java,
I have these imports:

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Map;
import java.util.Random;
import java.util.UUID;

with all the same errror: "The package java.util is accessible from
more than one module: <unnamed>, java.base"
=> this look like an issue with the notion of Java modules

Another error is on /storm-client/pom.xml, at line 206 with this long
error message:
Multiple markers at this line - Plugin execution not covered by
lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-
dependency-plugin:2.8:unpack (execution: unpack, phase:
process-test-resources) - Failed to execute mojo
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.8:unpack
{execution: unpack} (org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-
dependency-plugin:2.8:unpack:unpack:process-test-resources)
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Failed to execute
mojo org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.8:unpack
{execution: unpack} at
org.eclipse.m2e.core.internal.embedder.MavenExecutionContext.executeMojo(MavenExecutionContext.java:340)
at
... (more lines)....

Any idea how to solve these 2 types of errors ? anything missing or to
fix in related pom.xml files?

Kind regards,
Alexandre