Hi Elisey,

Thanks for your email and great to hear that you'd be happy to contribute
the code. I am CCing the Storm dev list so that our discussion is in the
open and members of the community can contribute to it.

For the people on dev@, Elisey is the author of the Storm images on Docker
<https://hub.docker.com/_/storm> that many of us in the community have been
using, let's thank him for that! See my message with him below as well as
STORM-4014 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-4014>

@Elisey - we might need you to sign a contributor agreement
<https://www.apache.org/licenses/contributor-agreements.html> beforehand
and ideally change the license to be ASF v2. Would that be OK?

I initially thought we'd have the Docker files as part of the Storm repo
but maybe it would be simpler to have a separate repository for it and copy
the whole git history from your repository.
We already have the following on Dockerhub ->
https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/apache/storm/general, not sure how
that would work with the 'official images'.

Cheers

Julien