Hi all,

just got a response from the incubator.

What we would need from you (@Elisey) is a signed Software License
Grant (SGA) [1] downloadable here [2].

It would need to follow the procedere described under "HOW-TO:
SUBMITTING LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND GRANTS".

Let us know, if you feel, that this would work for you.

Gruß & thx
Richard

[1] https://www.apache.org/licenses/contributor-agreements.html#grants
[2] https://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant-template.pdf