 From: Dinesh Bandara <dine...@wso2.com>
To: dev <dev@stratos.apache.org>
Cc: Maria Beckham <mariabeckha...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: Error during stratos setup apache-stratos-4.0.0

Yes I have setup startos 4.0.0 on single node. It worked fine with out an
issue.
This error occurred when you are trying to access databases with incorrect
password. Please check whether that you can access the database using the
password 'root'. As Chris mentioned try to connect to MySQL from command line.

mysql -h 10.9.20.116 -uroot -proot  userstore

Have you tried connecting to mysql from the command line, e.g.

--

Dinesh Bandara