HI,

MySQL and tomcat cartridges are already available with Stratos. Please
refer to the cartridge creation guide on [1]

When you execute config.sh it will ask for service name depending on which
the required software are installed.
Please provide stratos service-name: php

config.sh talks to puppet master to install the software. So if you want to
 install tomcat and mysql in the same instance,
then you would have to change the puppet accordingly.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+OpenStack

--

Udara Liyanage