According to the wiki [1] instructions for 4.0.0, these files are NOT
managed using the bistro's package manager:

- java
- stratos agent
- load balancer
- activemq libraries

My assumption is that all other applications managed by the puppet scripts
provided with 4.0.0 will be managed using the distro package manager.