Hi Isuru,

Thanks for the reply.

STRATOS-616 was really an enabler for making deb/rpm packages easier.
 However, if my investigation into providing docker images for Stratos
is successful [1], AMQP won't be so important for me.

Dinesh may benefit from AMQP when writing the python based agent
(unless he uses ActiveMQ STOMP).

Cheers,

Chris

---