Hi Chris,

To use AMQP with stratos, we have to use client library [1] but it will be
a barrier to use another Message Broker other than ActiveMQ.

I did some basic tests with RabbitMQ python clients and further need to
find out the compatibility with ActiveMQ.

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/amqp.html#AMQP-AMQP1.0clientlibrary

--
*Dinesh Bandara*