Hi Dakshita,

I am really worried about the structure of the response rather than what
values it should output. What I wanted to tell is every API call should
send response adhering to that format regardless of the fields it has.

For a REST client for Stratos, http status code is important in very few
occasions, rather client is more interested in the back end error message.