+1 for having proper back end error mechanism for end users, but when we
are designing it has to adhere some proper standard, coz this is community
project and many contributors may take part on this.  If we loosed the
concepts on starting point that will deviate whole concept of having
standardization.

WDYT?

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
Software Engineer