Hi,

I have created the EC2 demo AMI with PHP, MySQL and Tomcat cartridges.
This demo AMI will make it very easy for users to get started with
Stratos.

@Imesh: Thanks for the info, I've used 4.0.0 release packs as you have
suggested.

@Isuru: The script is not mandatory to spin an instance. A user can
manually type in user data parameters when launching the instance from
EC2 management console.

Stratos demo AMI ID - ami-0cf9a75e  (publicly visible)
AMI Name - Apache Stratos 4.0.0 Demo

I have written this blog post [1] to help users walk through the steps
to deploy Stratos using the demo AMI.

I would like to highlight that I have made some changes to our Puppet
scripts when creating the demo AMI to address the following issues;
1. Allow remote access to MySQL cartridge
2. Fix LB issue when accessing in HTTPS protocol
3. Enable HTTPS for PHP cartridge

[1] -
http://blog.ravihansa3000.com/2014/07/deploying-apache-stratos-400-in-5mins.html

Thanks.