Hi devs,

As mentioned in the email thread "stop stratos, kill cartridge instance,
start stratos -> cartridge still active?" we need to do a revamp of the
existing UIs for Stratos.

As a starting point of this we can start writing user stories based on the
users who will be using Stratos.

Three types of user categories have been identified - them being;
1. Stratos Administrator
2. Tenant Administrator
3. Application Deployer

I have a shared a google spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13H0CYqO6UTXrAASgKIlgRmKKk-i53JfkpoXk2pvZ_P8/edit?usp=sharing>
which is a work-in-progress document which lists the various user stories
for each of the above categories. There is a separate sheet for each user
type and a list of epics / stories identified so far.

What needs to be done is to work on this document by adding in more user
stories and also expanding the "by" column which would look at these
stories from a UI perspective.

Thank you,
Shiro