Hi everyone,

The user stories for users of type "Stratos Administrator" have been
updated in the shared document. The updates relate to the epics that are
available in Stratos today.

The other areas have been grayed out for the time being so that we can
first focus on getting the existing functionality supported (large chunks).

The next step would be to create the basic mock-ups for these stories and
then share them for feedback.

Till then please do provide your feedback on the Stratos Administrator user
stories so that they can be considered when creating the mock-ups.

Thank you,
Shiro

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Lakmal,
>
> Yes I think it would be better to design mockups based on the user stories.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Are we good at user stories? Shall we go for some mockups?
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi devs,
>>>
>>> As mentioned in the email thread "stop stratos, kill cartridge instance,
>>> start stratos -> cartridge still active?" we need to do a revamp of the
>>> existing UIs for Stratos.
>>>
>>> As a starting point of this we can start writing user stories based on
>>> the users who will be using Stratos.
>>>
>>> Three types of user categories have been identified - them being;
>>> 1. Stratos Administrator
>>> 2. Tenant Administrator

--
Shiroshica Kulatilake