Thanks Udara & Nirmal.

Could you pls point to any doc/wiki on configuring generic cartridge.
It should at least have pupper client installed & configured to point to
puppet master IP, so that other packages can be installed.
Should I install these manually and create an image out of it, and that is
called generic cartridge ?

I was thinking cartridge json [1] will have some setting (under the
deployment tree, in below json) to point to puppet client install scripts,
puppetmaster IP, etc, so that jclouds can directly install them
automatically ?
Is that not the case ?

"deployment": {},
"iaasProvider": [