Hi Akila,

I am using PostgreSQL puppet module from Puppet Laps. This module has
dependency to another 4 modules of them. We need to have all. We can edit
their modules and remove unwanted files. But it will be very hard to sync
with their libraries in future (for example, if we want to update their
modules, we may have to do it manually again).

Actually 664 files are coming from their libraries. What should I do?

Thanks.