Hi Gayan,

Great work with the initial version of the meta data service!

I have a couple of questions regarding the current implementation.

1. In addition to getting all the meta data at one time, is it possible to
specifically get the value for one meta data property?
2. Are the current rest operations (store and retrieve metadata) restricted
to super tenant?