Hi Sajith,

Please find the inline comments.

Thanks,
Gayan

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Gayan,
>
> I have few things to get clarified in the initial design.
>
> Are you maintaining the data structure template per tenant? How do you
> maintain the password in the cartridge instance?

We maintain the data structure template per application.
Following is the sample data structure template in the G-Reg and we
maintain the instance password as a property.
(It also describe under* "*Data Structure Template" in section 3 of the
initial design)

Application 1

- cartridge 1

 -property 1(key/value)

-property 2

- cartridge 2

 -property 1

-property 2

Application 2

- cartridge 1

 -property 1

-property 2

- cartridge 2

 -property 1
-property 2

> Does the communication between metadata-service and Greg happen in tenant
> mode or super-tenant mode?

This will be currently in configuration level(metadataservice.xml). We can
set the communication user in the configuration file.