I think we have to maintain it in two places otherwise if the file isn't
there in the product distribution, product would fail to start and also
since we're using place holders in the config files inside the installer,
some of those could cause failures when parsing the XML.

Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/