Nice work Chris!

I've been working on creating a "Base image" with puppet agent on it, to be
working with the puppet master docker image you have created.
In the middle I came across an issue that it seems that /etc/hosts file
cannot be modified from inside a docker container [1]. (Seems to have
closed / fixed only 5 days ago, hence not sure that fix is available yet )
 I'm also getting "/bin/sh: 1: cannot create /etc/hosts: Read-only file
system" exception when the image is being built.

There seems to be workarounds [2], which I thought of giving a try, but
clean approach would be to use your DNS image to work on.

Could you please explain how to use SUBNET_ADDR parameter ?

[1] https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/2267
[2]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19414543/how-can-i-make-etc-hosts-writable-by-root-in-a-docker-container

Thanks,