Hi Chris,

We try to replace our java cartridge agent with the python as after that we
can remove the java dependency from the cartridge itself.I guess this is
also vital for the Docker support too.

In Apache ActiveMQ site also AMQP support is based on the JMS/AMQP[1]. I
guess message broker implementation will be different from one MQ to other
as some python client which able to connect with RabbitMQ successfully
,still fails with the ActiveMQ.

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/amqp.html

Thanks,
Gayan