I guess the agent will need to be configurable to support STOMP for
ActiveMQ installations or AMQP for WSO2MB installations.

Also, I raised this JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5332 - it won't happen in
our timescales, but I thought it was worth adding as it seems a lot of
people hit issues with ActiveMQ only supporting AMQP 1.0.