Hi Devs,

As mentioned in Lakmal's previous mail "Stratos and Kuburnetes and docker
support", its better if we can support dynamically build and push Docker
images to the registry during a cartridge deployment.

I think its a great feature to have, and can be supported by using CI tools
like Jenkins. I did bit of a research and were able to get a Docker image
built successfully using docker-build-step-plugin [1]
( I did through Jenkins UI, ideally should be done through their API, will
give an update on that)
Also found that there is another plugin [2]

@Chris, I saw you have done some work in building some docker images
through Jenkins, any suggestions on the plugins etc ?

Thanks,
Sajith

[1] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Docker+build+step+plugin
[2] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Docker+build+publish+Plugin