Hi all,

We (Reka, myself and Udara) worked and tested deploying an Application with
a single cartridge subscription. It worked as expected; the Cluster
Activated and Application Activated events were received successfully.
Please note that we tested without loadbalancers and without using git
repositories.

@ Martin: I have attached the artifacts that we used for testing. Would you
be able to test the same flow as well?