All,

Let's discuss how we could do $subject properly. AFAIS currently we don't
have any versioning in our REST API, but we have consumers of our REST API.

1. We can make the default API version to be the latest version, i.e. v2.

So, if someone send a request to /<rootContext>/cartridges , it would find
/<rootContext>/v2/cartridges

2. Anyone can use the default API paths and still could request for a
specific version via HTTP Accept Header.

Accept: application/vnd.stratos.v1+json

3. Provide a migration guide for existing Clients.

- If they want to use the old API, they need to specifically request for
the old API, by specifying the Accept header.

4. Mark v1 API as deprecated and announce that we'll remove the support for
it in the next release.

Any other alternatives?

--
Best Regards,